6. Philios Andreou - 14 May 2020 - In Conversation With...
- Available Seats: 200
Participants 1 (Max. 100 Participants)
If you are a Sales Leader (especially in B2B environments), you are surely observing the following phenomena: customers buying decisions are becoming slower which consequently makes sales cycles more unpredictable.
The reasons for the above is that customers are having more information at their disposal than ever (which paradoxically creates more delays in decision making), the organisations are becoming more complex in their way of approving decisions with more stakeholders being involved, and the strategic priorities of organizations change more often leading to change in focus and strategic purchasing.
BTS has been researching this for a long time and has published two books on the findings. Philios will present
• A new way of selling is needed in the marketplace, called Accelerator Selling focusing on client business results rather than products or solutions
• Accelerator Selling engages customers and prioritizes sales activity as a core business and deals with people dynamics that drive decision-making
• The skills & behaviors that an accelerator sales force needs to have are totally different as to the current salesforce of organisations
• The transformation of your sales force requires both a revolutionary vision and an evolutionary plan-which are key for achieving it.
Dates: Thursday 14 May 2020
Time: 18:30 - 20:30
Venue: Cine Studio, University of Nicosia
Speakers: Philios Andreou